Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Paris Bridge

















I've been away from blogging for quite a while. My last post was in July and March before that. I lost my mojo, but I've got it back now.

I've selected this image as the first of what I hope/intend will be the daily posting of My Paris Photos.  Strangely, although I've traveled over this bridge many times, I was hard-pressed to come up with its name. But, thanks to my trusty Plan de Paris, I discovered that it called Pont au Change. The familiar La Conciergerie is shown in the background.

While most of my prior images were black & white, I will likely intermittently post color images as well.

Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...