Monday, May 28, 2012

What a View!













In the spring of 2009, I needed to plan a Paris vacation trip of a lifetime for my parents - one that they wouldn't soon forget. As they were 80 and 85, it couldn't be my typical economy vacation. Oh nooo! It had to be memorable and stress-free (at least for them). I booked business class airline tickets, transportation from the airport via private car, and a spacious apartment in a building with an elevator and this view! They had a great time and I was very happy to show Mom and Dad the City I love.

My next trip will be in five weeks! It won't be quite so upscale, but that just means I can stay longer.

I've not posted for several weeks. Thanks for hanging in and visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...